Issues that need attention in the installation of lightweight partition panels
Release date:2021-07-01 16:46
Lightweight partition slats are relatively easy to construct, but there are still many skills in the construction process to enable it to better reflect its functions.
There are the following steps during construction：
1. Place the vertical keel as required by the description, and install the horizontal support keel.
2. Cut the fiber cement pressure plate to the required size.
3. The plate is fixed on the keel with self-tapping screws in a staggered seam. The distance between the self-tapping screws is generally about 200-250mm, and it needs to sink 0.5mm into the plate surface.
4. Pay attention to the 5-7mm expansion joint between the board and the board.
5. Manufacture light steel keel skeleton.
6. Stake out the elastic line.
7. Fix the Liuhe keel on the bottom and top slab separately with shot nails or expansion screws.
8. Before the board is encapsulated and fixed, glass wool or rock wool can be placed in the hollow part of the keel skeleton to strengthen the sound insulation and fire prevention effect according to the needs.